HyeDating.com Terms & Conditions
HyeDating.com Terms and Conditions
- This page sets forth the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use your HyeDating.com membership. Please read this page carefully, because it governs your use of your HyeDating.com membership. Your acceptance of these Terms is a condition of using your HyeDating.com membership. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use HyeDating.com. By using your HyeDating.com membership, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without modification. Search Singles, Inc. dba HyeDating.com (the "Company") also referred to as ("Website") may revise these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, and at any time, or from time to time, by revising this page. All changes shall be effective upon publication of the revised page. These Terms and Conditions were last revised on May 1, 2013. If you use the Website after any revision of Company makes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
- YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO ACCESS AND USE THE HyeDating.com WEBSITE
- GENERAL USES OF THE WEBSITE: The Website may be used only for lawful and proper purposes. Provided that you fully comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Company authorizes you to access and use the Website and any material on the Website, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Actions that contravene these prohibitions or that otherwise compromise the security of the Website or the Company's system or network may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate suspected compromises of its security, and may take any action it deems necessary or appropriate in response to any act that is in contravention of these prohibitions or in response to any security compromise, and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such compromises and/or violations including sharing information in the Company's possession with third parties.
- Pictures posted on HyeDating.com. By posting pictures on HyeDating.com, you claim sole responsibility for these pictures, and that you have the right to post these pictures. The company including all employees, under the Communications Decency Act for Content claim immunity from any liability for any pictures posted on HyeDating.com. Pictures posted on HyeDating.com can be removed by sending an email thru the Support Page with the name of the user. Please provide the username of the member of which you want the images removed, so that we may find and locate the account and remove the pictures, also provide a reason for wanting the picture or pictures removed. We have a strict policy in which no nude pictures are allowed. If you submit nude pictures they will not be approved and they will be deleted immediately.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY: We respect any copyrights, trademarks, and any other proprietary issues. HyeDating.com will take all necessary steps to fully comply with DMCA. Please send any copyright infringement notices to:
Law offices of Sevag Nigoghosian
101 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 1970
Glendale, CA 91203
*Within the notice sent to our copyright agent please include our company information: c/o Search Singles, Inc. All copyright infringement notices should be directed to our agent noted above, and the notice should follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) with all the necessary information to be provided to the agent, including but not limited to a signature of the person authorized to act on the interest of the copyrighted material, a description of what and where the copyrighted material is located, and your full information including phone number, address, and all valid contact information.
- You Must Always Exercise Caution in Using This Website: Always use caution, common sense, and safety when using our site. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members including both limited to meeting, dating, or any other social interaction between members. The Company does not monitor or control information posted by member about themselves or their profiles. Neither HyeDating.com nor it's employee or agents involved in member interactions. You may find that other members information is inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, harmful or offensive. HyeDating.com is not responsible and does not control the information proposed by other users. HyeDating.com is not responsible if you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed, or used information on the HyeDating.com website. If you find a member abusing any of the references above, please provide us with the information of the user and send it thru the Support Page.
- USER REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD: The user agrees to have a Free Membership HyeDating.com. The upgrade membership to HyeDating.com will be $39.95 and will renew at the monthly rate of $39.95, and REBILL monthly until cancelled. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password. Your HyeDating.com membership is non-transferable and may be revoked in the event of unauthorized use. Unauthorized use includes, but is not limited to unauthorized downloading, unauthorized duplication of material and infringement on the intellectual or property rights of others and/or invasion of privacy rights. Such conduct shall be cause for immediate termination of the right to use your HyeDating.com membership.
- THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY: Because user authentication on the internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Website, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) or every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the content or communications provided by other users, which is made available through the Website. By its very nature, other user's content and communications may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Website. The Materials may contain inaccuracies or topographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or the Materials. Your use of the Website and the Materials is at your own risk. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Website, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed purchases, or obtained by you as a result of any advertisement or other information or offer on or in connection with the Website (the "Products"). You hereby acknowledge that any reliance you place upon any Products shall be at your sole risk. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make changes to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Website.
- THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY LINKS.
- DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF COMPANY'S LIABILITY: The aggregate liability of the Company to you for all claims arising from the Website and/or the use of the Materials or Products shall not exceed $100.00.
- TERMINATION: The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to and immediate termination of your HyeDating.com membership or liability to access the Website and/or any other service provided to you by the Company, upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Website.
- YOUR INDEMNITY: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, customers and clients from and against any claims, actions or demand, including without limitation reasonable attorney and accounting fees, resulting from or arising out of any content or communications you post or transmit through the Website, your use of the Website, the Materials or the Products, or your violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and may, at the Company's sole discretion, assist you, at your expense, in its defense or settlement. In no event shall you settle any such claim, action or demand without the prior written approval of the Company.
- GENERAL: The company make's no claims that the Website, the Materials and/or the Products may be lawfully accessed, viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Any such use of the Website, the Material and/or the Products may not be lawful by certain persons or in certain territories. If you access any of these from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of whatever jurisdiction you are in at the time. These Terms and Conditions are governed by law of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts within Los Angeles, California for any claims arising out of or relating to your use of the Website, the Materials, the Products, and/or these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original, and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to your use of the Website, the Materials and/or the Products. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised positing on this page.
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT AND USE THIS WEBSITE: This Agreement must be completed, understood and agreed to by a person over the age of 18. If you are easily offended, or are accessing this Website from any state of country where any material on this Website is prohibited or illegal, you must leave now as you do not have permission to access this Website.
- LICENSE TO USE THIS WEBSITE: Upon your agreement to this Agreement, the Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to use this Website in strict accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement and as permitted via instructions on this Website.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: This Website is controlled by the Company from its offices within the State of California, U.S. of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states as well as from other countries around the world to the extent permitted by Website. As each of these places has laws that may differ from the State of California, by accessing this Website, both you and the Company agree that the statues and laws of the State of California shall apply to any actions or claims arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or your use of this Website, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and the Company also agree and hereby submit to the filing of any claim only in the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the State of California and any legal proceedings shall be conducted in English. The Company makes no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
- Information Collected is strictly confidential and we do not release any of your information to anyone or any company. The only information members will see of you is your username that you enter and your description. Your email address will be private and will not be disclosed to anyone.
- Your IP is collected and stored for security purposes.
- We do not sell your personal information to any other company or person.
- We are only obligated to reveal your personal info in any cases related to any judicial related matters, including law enforcement agencies, court orders, or legal proceedings.
- Credit Card billing is provided by a third party billing company. We do not store any credit card information. All information is stored by the third party billing company.
- Due to company policy we are unable to change username and email address once a profile is created.
- If you would like to opt out / unsubscribe from any future mailings you may do so by visiting hyedating.com/unsubscribe and you can go to the Opt Out page by logging in with your username and password, or by emailing us thru the Support Page with your username and email address and please put the words “OPT OUT” in the subject field of the email and we will remove you from receiving any emails from HyeDating.com.